Servoy 6.0 alpha 5

Release notes for Servoy betas

Re: Servoy 6.0 alpha 5

Postby Jan Blok » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:04 pm

rossent wrote:Any word on when we might expect the next alpha/beta release?

Expected nextweek Tuesday
Jan Blok
Servoy
Jan Blok

Postby dpriddle » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 am

lvostinar wrote:
Thomas Parry wrote:@lvostinar
I originally imported from version 3.5.12 and made a lot of changes with svn. I renamed it at that import point - perhaps before the fix that you mentioned.
Now it seems stuck forever. I am sure I read some place some hack to get around this issue. If I own the code I should be able to have full control. Shall I try disconnecting from svn then try again?

All I would like at this point is to be able to remove any protection that has been erroneously applied. I do not need to rename as well if it can be done.

I sent you a private message on this.

I'm having the exact same issue. Could I also get the secret answer?
David Riddle
OS X 10.6.8, Servoy 5.2.9
http://www.mcgilly.com
dpriddle

Postby lvostinar » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 am

dpriddle wrote:
lvostinar wrote:
Thomas Parry wrote:@lvostinar
I originally imported from version 3.5.12 and made a lot of changes with svn. I renamed it at that import point - perhaps before the fix that you mentioned.
Now it seems stuck forever. I am sure I read some place some hack to get around this issue. If I own the code I should be able to have full control. Shall I try disconnecting from svn then try again?

All I would like at this point is to be able to remove any protection that has been erroneously applied. I do not need to rename as well if it can be done.

I sent you a private message on this.

I'm having the exact same issue. Could I also get the secret answer?

There is not a secret answer (or at least not something we should reveal). Just send me an archive with workspace and i will send it back to you without this issue.
Laurian Vostinar
Servoy
lvostinar

Previous

Return to Latest Releases