Servoy 8.1.2 Release Candidate

Release notes for Servoy betas

Servoy 8.1.2 Release Candidate

Postby jcompagner » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:22 pm

We are pleased to announce the availability of Servoy 8.1.2 release candidate (releasenumber 3030)

This version is available through the download at the Servoy website
and through the update site url: http://download.servoy.com/developer/8x ... candidate/

for people using favicons those are renamed to be more inline with how big they really should be: favicons

issues fixed see our wiki: 8.1.2 RC release notes

Previous release notes of 8: this page
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Re: Servoy 8.1.2 Release Candidate

Postby rioba1401913570 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Can't find the installer, there is nothing at the download page and the http://download.servoy.com/developer/8x ... candidate/ gives a 404 error
rioba1401913570

Postby jcompagner » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:21 pm

yes that is only a servoy_update site url
the download link should be on our servoy.com/download but that didn't work correctly this time

I am currently building the 812 release (that is then downloadable through the normal channels) will be released today or tomorrow.
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby cgarcia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Hi everyone. I’ve implement a code inside a html object (with javascript and html) for building a accordion menu and works great. But last week I updated
servoy to the new release and now is all mess up.
The components don't have the ID and either the event. I don't know why, but maybe you understand better than me this situation.

Thanks!!
cgarcia

Postby Andrei Costescu » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:55 am

It's not clear to me where you have that html and javascript.
Is it an NG web component? Are you using NG Client? Or Web Client?
Where do the components no longer have ID and event? (properties view, browser-side, ...)

It's possible that your HTML+javascript get automatically 'sanitized' in the latest version. See Security: Cross-site Scripting (XSS)
You might need to tell Servoy that you trust the contents of that form element as the above link describes:
Code: Select all
elements.yourFormElement.putClientProperty(APP_UI_PROPERTY.TRUST_DATA_AS_HTML, true);

Of course, user input should not reach that HTML+javascript (I guess in your case it is static so it is ok) to avoid cross-site scripting attacks.
Andrei Costescu
Servoy
Andrei Costescu

Return to Latest Releases