What is Servoy 3.0

Release notes for Servoy betas

What is Servoy 3.0

Postby Vince » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:38 pm

I see servoy 3.0 everywhere. a 0.8 version jump is quite a big leap, so I'm expecting lots of features, and I'd like to know what they are.

I know there's instant web publishing, fine, great, awesome, but is there something else ?

Like multiple-tables-away relationship
Multiple windows
Screaming fast speed on OS X :-)

So what are the new features (just the big picture), that's quite frustrating to see eveyrone talking about it and having the feeling to be left on the side.
Vince

Postby Jan Aleman » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:13 am

That's what conferences are for Vince, you get to see the newest stuff before anybody else does (We introduced Servoy 3 at out previous conference). Good news is that you can come to the US World tour in the coming weeks to find out all about what's next!
Jan Aleman
Servoy
Jan Aleman

Postby Jan Blok » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:45 am

Last edited by Jan Blok on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan Blok
Servoy
Jan Blok

Postby firestorm » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:03 pm

jaleman wrote:That's what conferences are for Vince, you get to see the newest stuff before anybody else does (We introduced Servoy 3 at out previous conference). Good news is that you can come to the US World tour in the coming weeks to find out all about what's next!

That is a neat idea Jaleman except all of the conferences are on the coasts. Those of us who are in the Midwest won't be seeing it. I just put out the bucks for the workshop in Phoenix, I won't be able to put up more to fly to the coasts. The US is a big place! :lol:
John D. Gosselink
Wind & Fire Development
firestorm

Postby Jan Aleman » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:29 pm

firestorm wrote:
jaleman wrote:That's what conferences are for Vince, you get to see the newest stuff before anybody else does (We introduced Servoy 3 at out previous conference). Good news is that you can come to the US World tour in the coming weeks to find out all about what's next!

That is a neat idea Jaleman except all of the conferences are on the coasts. Those of us who are in the Midwest won't be seeing it. I just put out the bucks for the workshop in Phoenix, I won't be able to put up more to fly to the coasts. The US is a big place! :lol:

Unfortunately we currently don't have the size that we can do a seminar in every part of the world. We'll see if we can compress the content enough to convert it into an online webinar.
Jan Aleman
Servoy
Jan Aleman

Postby firestorm » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:51 pm

Jan,

I fully understand that. I am still a little low on caffeine today :D
The webinar is a great idea.
John D. Gosselink
Wind & Fire Development
firestorm

Postby monetteboy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:37 pm

Jan,

That would be great for our company also! We are in Missouri and there is no cheap way of getting to one of the locations!

Webinar would be GREAT!
monetteboy

Return to Latest Releases