Error on license

Questions and answers for all installation-related topics for Servoy products

Error on license

Postby maservoy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Hello,
we are updating to Servoy 6 and setting up a clean installation on a new server.
The license doesn't seem to be valid. I 've seen a previous comment by Ron, on another post...

When you put a Servoy 5 code in a Servoy 6 server, the server will check if you are have the right to upgrade (over the internet). If that is the case the key will be upgraded and the new key will be submitted to you and displayed in the Server admin page. I don't see the server contacted our system. Is it connected to the internet/ can it reach our server?

I think I should have the right, but it doesn't work.
How can I check if a reached your server or how can I be sure of having the right to upgrade?

Thanks in advance,
maservoy

Re: Error on license

Postby lvostinar » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:50 pm

maservoy wrote:Hello,
we are updating to Servoy 6 and setting up a clean installation on a new server.
The license doesn't seem to be valid. I 've seen a previous comment by Ron, on another post...

When you put a Servoy 5 code in a Servoy 6 server, the server will check if you are have the right to upgrade (over the internet). If that is the case the key will be upgraded and the new key will be submitted to you and displayed in the Server admin page. I don't see the server contacted our system. Is it connected to the internet/ can it reach our server?

I think I should have the right, but it doesn't work.
How can I check if a reached your server or how can I be sure of having the right to upgrade?

Thanks in advance,

You should contact support@servoy.com for this.
Laurian Vostinar
Servoy
lvostinar

Re: Error on license

Postby maservoy » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Thanks, Laurian. I will.
maservoy

Return to Installation