Demo

Questions and answers for all installation-related topics for Servoy products

Demo

Postby Bert » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:40 pm

Does the demo have some limitations :?
For example I can't import/add images in general and for mouse-over-effects :( (OSX.2.5/JDK 1.4.1)

Thanks...
Bert de Graaff
ATB Software Servoy Developer manage your business anywhere
Bert

Postby edward » Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:03 am

The demo is a fully functional version of the software and is only limited to 1 hr between restarts.

Currently we doing final testing on version 1.1 and this will be released this week if all goes to plan. This has some MAJOR modifications and improvements but as far as roll-over images goes, you should be able to add a label and then assign an image media to this and then also assign its roll-over image. When in the media repository you can import directories or individual images to this. These then get stored in your back-end.

HTH and thanks for your feedback
Edward Callaghan
Servoy
edward

Postby Bert » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:54 am

edward wrote:but as far as roll-over images goes, you should be able to add a label and then assign an image media to this and then also assign its roll-over image. When in the media repository you can import directories or individual images to this. These then get stored in your back-end.

When I add a label and then assign an image to it, it works fine but when I want to place an image on a form via the menu 'Elements' I click the buttons Import file or Import directory a dialog should appear where to get the file or directory, but the dialog doesn't appear :(
Why can I 'place an image' via the menu 'Elements' and then get no dialog to import an image direct on the form?

Thanks...
Bert de Graaff
ATB Software Servoy Developer manage your business anywhere
Bert

Postby edward » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:04 pm

This was a bug in the version you are using and has been fixed and will work in the forthcoming 1.1 release this week.

HTH
Edward Callaghan
Servoy
edward

Return to Installation