Servoy Build Start MacOSX

Questions and answers for all installation-related topics for Servoy products

Servoy Build Start MacOSX

Postby felix.willnecker » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 pm

I just did try to setup and build servoy 6.04 within eclipse and followed the instructions here: http://wiki.servoy.com/display/public/DOCS/Setting+up

when it comes to the developer start I see a large exception where the solution explorer should be:
"Could not create the view: Plug-in com.servoy.eclipse.ui was unable to load class com.servoy.eclipse.ui.views.solutionexplorer.SolutionExplorerView."

Checking the package, i cannot find the class either. Any suggestions how to fix this?
I use the latest Servoy 6.04 - 1227, MacOSX 10.7.2 and java 1.6.0_29
Last edited by felix.willnecker on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
felix.willnecker

Re: Servoy Build Start MacOSX

Postby felix.willnecker » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Could fix it by checking out the 6.04 tag, but now i randomly receive this error in the servoy developer: An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
Exception in thread "pool-4-thread-8" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.servoy.j2db.persistence.Table.isInitialized()Z
at com.servoy.j2db.server.Za.Zo.Zc(Unknown Source)
at com.servoy.j2db.server.Za.Zo.getTable(Unknown Source)
at com.servoy.j2db.server.Za.Zo.getTable(Unknown Source)
at com.servoy.eclipse.model.repository.SolutionDeserializer$4.getTable(SolutionDeserializer.java:288)
at com.servoy.j2db.dataprocessing.FoundSetManager.getTable(FoundSetManager.java:809)
at com.servoy.j2db.FlattenedSolution.getDataproviderLookup(FlattenedSolution.java:1316)
at com.servoy.j2db.server.headlessclient.dataui.WebDataRendererFactory.placeElements(WebDataRendererFactory.java:122)
at com.servoy.j2db.server.headlessclient.dataui.WebDataRendererFactory.completeRenderers(WebDataRendererFactory.java:114)
at com.servoy.j2db.FormController.createDataRenderers(FormController.java:1705)
at com.servoy.j2db.FormController.init(FormController.java:1545)
at com.servoy.j2db.FormManager.leaseFormPanel(FormManager.java:890)
at com.servoy.j2db.scripting.CreationalPrototype.get(CreationalPrototype.java:172)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.getProperty(ScriptableObject.java:1641)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.getObjectProp(ScriptRuntime.java:1428)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.getObjectProp(ScriptRuntime.java:1417)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpretLoop(Interpreter.java:3343)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Interpreter.java:2680)
at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java:166)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:387)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:3134)
at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java:165)
at com.servoy.j2db.scripting.ScriptEngine.executeFunction(ScriptEngine.java:528)
at com.servoy.j2db.debug.RemoteDebugScriptEngine.executeFunction(RemoteDebugScriptEngine.java:379)
at com.servoy.j2db.FormController.executeFunction(FormController.java:4058)
at com.servoy.j2db.FormController.executeFunction(FormController.java:3930)
at com.servoy.j2db.plugins.ClientPluginAccessProvider$MethodExecutor.run(ClientPluginAccessProvider.java:551)
at com.servoy.j2db.server.headlessclient.SessionClient.invokeAndWait(SessionClient.java:1198)
at com.servoy.j2db.plugins.ClientPluginAccessProvider$1.run(ClientPluginAccessProvider.java:445)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
felix.willnecker

Postby felix.willnecker » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:09 am

When i used the lib shipped with Servoy 6.04 instead of the one that can be downloaded at http://build.servoy.com/latest it worked fine.
felix.willnecker

Postby jcompagner » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:32 pm

the server libs must always be insync with with what you use yes,
So if you check out a tag from svn then you have to use libs from that install
if you use trunk (6.1) or the branch of 6.0.x then you need to have those jars constantly updated from our build server.
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Return to Installation