Error installing solution on Application Server

Questions and answers for all installation-related topics for Servoy products

Error installing solution on Application Server

Postby produzione » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:46 am

Hi, i have installed my Application Server without bundled PostgreSQL. I'm using Servoy 6.1.1
While installing my solution i have this error:

Importing Attivita.servoy...
[info] Import contains XML version 15 and repository version 42.
[warning] Reserved words used as table or column names: tables: check; columns: user not desc asc type page key desc desc proc cast schema desc desc auto key key desc desc user page not user min user desc user desc desc user not title;
[warning] The server version of the column 'sigla' of table 'padoc' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'doc' of table 'prdoc' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'id' of table 'test4' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'id' of table 'res' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'key' of table 'res' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'iri' of table 'rmb' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'cana' of table 'sc_fam' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'csig' of table 'sc_fam' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'cfam' of table 'sc_fam' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'message_id' of table 'i18n' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'message_id' of table 'apd' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'id' of table 'ditta' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'id' of table 'att' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'id' of table 'alg' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'ido' of table 'rtt' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'nabi' of table 'abicab' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'ncab' of table 'abicab' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'message_id' of table 'i18n_messagges' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'code' of table 'ceco' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'id' of table 'arti' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'cana' of table 'liper' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'cart' of table 'liper' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'code' of table 'clifor' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'cana' of table 'contatti' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'ccon' of table 'contatti' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'code' of table 'poacc' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'code' of table 'banche' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'cana' of table 'sc_clf' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'ccat' of table 'sc_clf' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'id' of table 'tagen' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'code' of table 'picon' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'code' of table 'lip_b' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'coar' of table 'lip_b' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'lim1' of table 'lip_b' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[warning] The server version of the column 'lim2' of table 'lip_b' in server 'apd' allows NULL values while the import version does not.
[info] Skipped import of user information
[error] Error while executing post-import hook 'svy_post_import': Errore nell'esecuzione del method "on open": svy_post_onSolutionOpen Wrapped java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't get new foundset for: db://sec_owner (svy_sec_saveHash#514)
[error] Import failed.

After this error the solution is imported, but i think is better to solve the problem....
produzione

Re: Error installing solution on Application Server

Postby ahurtado » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi produzione!

I have the same problem :|

how you solved this?

--
Server Information
Servoy version 6.1.1 -releaseNumber 1420
Alicelis Hurtado
Valencia - Venezuela
(+58) 4128885878
alicelis.hurtado@gmail.com
ahurtado

Re: Error installing solution on Application Server

Postby sanneke » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:13 am

Please post on the framework forum. This bug is fixed in the latest release: viewtopic.php?f=57&t=18750
Sanneke
Yield Software Development: Need help on your project?
yieldsd.com
sanneke

Return to Installation