creation of hundreds of documentation files

Questions and answers for all installation-related topics for Servoy products

creation of hundreds of documentation files

Postby Bob Shockey » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:10 pm

I have seen this now on two Macs: upon exiting Servoy Developer, hundreds of documentation web files, with names like "docs\developer_manual\723.gif" or "docs\developer_manual\tab_index.htm" get created in the root of the Servoy folder. I don't think this is supposed to happen.
Bob Shockey

Postby Jan Aleman » Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:35 am

We've never seen this before and installed and run servoy on many, many Mac's. Has any other Mac user seen this happen?

Can you email a compressed copy of your entire Servoy directory to support@servoy.com including information of your OS version, hardware this occurss on and steps to reproduce?
Jan Aleman
Servoy
Jan Aleman

Postby Bert » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:06 am

jaleman wrote:We've never seen this before and installed and run servoy on many, many Mac's. Has any other Mac user seen this happen?

No, never saw it before on any version at all.

Using OSX_2.8, Java 1.4.1 and Servoy 1.2 RC7
Bert de Graaff
ATB Software Servoy Developer manage your business anywhere
Bert

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:12 am

jaleman wrote:We've never seen this before and installed and run servoy on many, many Mac's. Has any other Mac user seen this happen?

Can you email a compressed copy of your entire Servoy directory to support@servoy.com including information of your OS version, hardware this occurss on and steps to reproduce?

If this happens again, I will do so. I trashed all of the spurious files.

Return to Installation