How to show an image in iReports using a foundset

Find out how to get things done with Servoy. Post how YOU get things done with Servoy

Re: How to show an image in iReports using a foundset

Postby Thomas Parry » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Tom Parry
Prospect IT
Java/C++/Servoy/Jasper Reports/Simulation/Service Applications
http://www.prospect-saas.biz
Thomas Parry

Re: How to show an image in iReports using a foundset

Postby Andrei Costache » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:21 am

chourasia.sheetal02 wrote:Hi all,
I am little new to servoy, I want to display photo on jasper report(report runs dynamically), photos are placed on the server, when the report is run from (after downloading from the server on different m/c ) smart client, the report appears but the photo is missing so is there any way to display photo / image on the jasper report. How can I display photos on ireport?

It will be great if any one can provide me solution as soon as possible.

Sheetal

Hi Sheetal,

Try using the extraDirs property of the Servoy JasperReports plugin, along with the plugin's com.servoy.plugins.jasperreports.JasperReportsResourceLoader.loadImage(..) method in the imageExpression (also the imageExpression class should be "java.awt.Image" in the report), if you want to use Servoy + the jasper plugin.
But the com.servoy.plugins.jasperreports.JasperReportsResourceLoader.loadImage function should also work for a report launched from iReport.

Also check some older release notes (already suggested by Tom above) or the plugin site's forum too for info related to the plugin, jasperreports and image loading.

Hope this helps,
Andrei
Andrei Costache
Servoy
Andrei Costache

Previous

Return to How To