Change Designer Shortcut

Discuss all feature requests you have for a new Servoy versions here. Make sure to be clear about what you want, provide an example and indicate how important the feature is for you

Postby Harry Catharell » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:48 pm

Hi David,

It's obvious from picture number 1 that you posted that you actually have Spiderman on your payroll and you have him web-slingin' onto a touch screen to move from designer to browse and back - shame on you for exploiting the friendly neighbourhood guy :D

Cheers
Harry :D
Harry Catharell

Postby maarten » Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:28 am

Let' get back on topic please...
But the problem with using ?-L or Ctrl-L is that, for a right-handed user, if they have their right hand on the mouse, it's very difficult to use this shortcut.

rarbuthnot, I suggest that you simply file a feature request here.
http://crm.servoy.com/servoy-webclient/solutions/solution/servoy_support

We are working out a voting system for our SAN members, in order to get an indication of what requests are most important to the Servoy community.
So if your request comes up in the top 10 there's a fair chance on quick implementation.

However, to be honest about you request: As much as I agree you do have a point, there are a lot of other things we also want to work on, in order to keep improving Servoy.

We do appreciate each feature request as they are potential improvements to Servoy
but it's simply undoable to implement them all within a reasonable timespan.

Thanks again for the input.
Maarten Berkenbosch
maarten

Postby Stef » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:21 pm

I connected a second keyboard and trained my dog to hit CTRL+L

Image[/img]
Stef

Previous

Return to Discuss Feature Requests