Unbelievable support

Share business templates, ideas, experiences, etc with fellow Servoy developers here

Unbelievable support

Postby rochard » Sun Mar 21, 2004 6:43 pm

For anybody who is considering migrating to Servoy and is concerned about a). the learning curve and b). whether support is readily available and to what extent, I can say, without any hesitation, that the support is beyond belief and that the development team and programmers do an incredible job of responding to every question posted. This makes the learning curve so much more pleasurable than trying to do it from manuals and examples alone. Huge kudos to everyone at Servoy and also to all the users out there who are willing to give up their time and share their knowledge.
Michael Rochard
rochard

Postby Jan Aleman » Tue Mar 23, 2004 2:59 am

Thanks very much for your kind words. We're very excited that you're impressed by our support. When I spoke to our support people they pointed out that they were only able to do the excellent support thanks to the documentation team led by Marc. When speaking to Marc I understood he was only able to generate such quality documentation thanks to the interaction he has with the dev-team. When speaking to the dev-team....
Jan Aleman
Servoy
Jan Aleman

Return to Sharing Central