Helping Developers At ServoyWorld

Share business templates, ideas, experiences, etc with fellow Servoy developers here

Helping Developers At ServoyWorld

Postby BDuncan » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:36 am

I think it would be good if we can help any of you wonderful Servoy Developers who want to grow your consulting businesses.

One idea I had at ServoyWorld is to make a table in our vendor area (tradeshow area) where you can put out your business cards, brochures or ?? that might help you share with the other attendees what you have to offer.

Will that be of any help to you? I think I could also put up a bulletin board where you could post fliers or cards or disks or ??

Perhaps this can help you spread the word on what your area of expertise is and help you network as well.

Thoughs? Comments?

Remember too -- if you like, we do have booths or other full-blown sponsoring opportunities (check out the URL below).

http://www.servoy.com/servoyworld/sponsoring.jsp

Brenda Duncan
ServoyWorld Coordinator
BDuncan

Postby grahamg » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:08 am

Hi Brenda

Great idea! As well as promoting our indivdual businesses it's another chance to learn some more about the other developers on this list who I feel are part of a great community but I only know some of them by their criptic tag lines. Although maybe thats the best kind of relationship :twisted:

Graham Greensall
Worxinfo Ltd
grahamg

Return to Sharing Central