Servoy JasperReports Plugin 4.0.0 Beta 2 Has Been Released

Questions and answers on developing, deploying and using plugins and JavaBeans

Servoy JasperReports Plugin 4.0.0 Beta 2 Has Been Released

Postby Andrei Costache » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Hi all,

A new version of the Servoy JasperReports Plugin has just been made available.
Please refer to the corresponding ServoyForge news page and wiki for details and release notes.

We await your feedback!

Best regards,
Andrei
Andrei Costache
Servoy
Andrei Costache

Re: Servoy JasperReports Plugin 4.0.0 Beta 2 Has Been Releas

Postby kwpsd » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:42 am

Hi, Andrei.

Thanks for all your hard work on this project. I have a couple of questions for which I could not find answers on Servoy Forge:

What version of iReport will 4.0.0 beta 2 accommodate? I took a quick look at the JasperSoft web site, and it looks like they made a major release to version 5.

Does the advanced version unify Jasper Reports, Chart and Script, and Bar Codes, or is this still piecemeal?
Thanks!
Kim W. Premuda
San Diego, CA USA
kwpsd

Re: Servoy JasperReports Plugin 4.0.0 Beta 2 Has Been Releas

Postby Andrei Costache » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 am

kwpsd wrote:Hi, Andrei.

Thanks for all your hard work on this project. I have a couple of questions for which I could not find answers on Servoy Forge:

What version of iReport will 4.0.0 beta 2 accommodate? I took a quick look at the JasperSoft web site, and it looks like they made a major release to version 5.

Does the advanced version unify Jasper Reports, Chart and Script, and Bar Codes, or is this still piecemeal?
Thanks!

Hi Kim,

Version 4.0.0beta2 of the plugin will work with iReport 4.6.0, just like beta1 - no change of the main JasperReports core engine (it is 4.6.0).
The plugin drop-in variants are configured as before - so the Advanced Version does not unify the others.

Regards,
Andrei
Andrei Costache
Servoy
Andrei Costache

Return to Plugins and Beans