The future of IT2BE Components - Thank you Marcel

Questions and answers on developing, deploying and using plugins and JavaBeans

The future of IT2BE Components - Thank you Marcel

Postby Gordon McLean » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:44 am

Hi

As many of you are now aware the IT2BE Components business has now been sold to Scott Butler, who will ensure the products continue to offer critical functionality and enhancements to Servoy.

Can I take a moment to recognise the massive contribution Marcel Trapman has made to Servoy over the last 15 years with IT2BE and Servoy Components. He has worked tirelessly to produce some of the most useful enhancements the Servoy Platform, which the vast majority of of us benefit from today. The products have enabled not only critical tools for the Servoy platform but also integration with the Microsoft Office Suite, Exchange, encryption, calendars when their really was no alternative.

Marcel was one of the founder members of the Servoy community and I have personally benefitted many times from his generosity, support and help. Servoy as a company and the Servoy Product have also benefitted hugely from Marcels personal commitment and support over many years. It is my pleasure to consider Marcel a good friend, colleague and talented developer and I would like to wish him all the very best with his new role in the 'Internet of Things' arena.

Regards
Gordon McLean
Gordon McLean
Clickdigital.com
Gordon McLean

Re: The future of IT2BE Components - Thank you Marcel

Postby IT2Be » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Hi Gordon,

I completely missed this post.
I want to thank you for your kind and warm words.

The community has been as good for me as well. I loved most of the time with Servoy and I will miss all of you. Of that I am sure.

We will meet again!
IT2Be
Servoy Expert

Return to Plugins and Beans