TreeView bean problem

Questions and answers on developing, deploying and using plugins and JavaBeans

TreeView bean problem

Postby kitty » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:57 pm

Hello!

I am trying to use the treeview bean with servoy 3.0.0 and java 1.6. When I call the method elements.dbtreeview.setRoots(forms.myform.foundset, "label_text"); I get the following errors. The same code works fine in 2.2 version of Servoy .

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.servoy.j2db.dataprocessing.IFoundSet.copy()Lcom/servoy/j2db/dataprocessing/IFoundSet;
org.mozilla.javascript.JavaScriptException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.servoy.j2db.dataprocessing.IFoundSet.copy()Lcom/servoy/j2db/dataprocessing/IFoundSet;

and

Cannot convert FormController[form: db_treeview, fs size:27, selected record: Record[DATA:Row[DATA:node_id=1,parent_id=0,label_text=Mat.,verse_id=-1, CALCULATIONS: {}]] COLUMS: node_id,parent_id,label_text,verse_id,] to java.awt.Component
org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: Cannot convert FormController[form: db_treeview, fs size:27, selected record: Record[DATA:Row[DATA:node_id=1,parent_id=0,label_text=Mat.,verse_id=-1, CALCULATIONS: {}]] COLUMS: node_id,parent_id,label_text,verse_id,] to java.awt.Component
kitty

Postby Jan Blok » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:39 pm

Are you sure you did not mix beans from different major Servoy releases?
Jan Blok
Servoy
Jan Blok

Return to Plugins and Beans