Servoy 6.0 Final release

Servoy announcements

Re: Servoy 6.0 Final release

Postby Thomas Parry » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:46 pm

@Johan,
Just to clarify: Servoy does popup an error dialog indicating a problem: "Cannot print document" - so that is fine.
It is just that developer console message and log event occurs with the null pointer. For the end user there is no issue - the work flow progresses fine.
Tom Parry
Prospect IT
Java/C++/Servoy/Jasper Reports/Simulation/Service Applications
http://www.prospect-saas.biz
Thomas Parry

Postby hsummerhays » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Hello all. Am I doing something wrong in my JSDoc to get "element has no documentation" in the following situation? It seems like parameters don't like to show their documentation other than type.

8-30-2011 1-38-35 PM.png

Also, it would be nice if variables always displayed their value at runtime when you hover over them (forms vars do, but others don't). I stitched the image below together to show that they are not consistent.

8-30-2011 2-09-48 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hugh Summerhays
Mainstream Data
hsummerhays

Postby jcompagner » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:02 pm

1> parameter doc is not supported, don't know if that will be easy, for example the java eclipse part also doesn't do that..

2> there seem to be some problems in debug when hovering over it, please make a case so that we can look at it.
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby hsummerhays » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks Johan. Case #413249.
Hugh Summerhays
Mainstream Data
hsummerhays

Postby rossent » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Hi Servoy,

In Servoy 5, the width of the drop-down lists of COMBOBOX fields was being set by the longest item in the list.

In Servoy 6, this applies only for Web Clients, however Smart Client display the COMBOBOX drop-down list only with a width equal to the field itself. (see attachments below)

Is this a regression issue for which I need to create a case or change in functionality?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rossen Totev
Argos Software
rossent

Postby pbakker » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 pm

The functionality to enlarge the width was broken in newer Java versions, but this has been worked around already. Fix will appear in the next update.

Paul
pbakker

Previous

Return to Announcements