Servoy 2022.3.0

Servoy announcements

Re: Servoy 2022.3.0

Postby rieder » Tue May 31, 2022 5:03 pm

New install, everything signed with our certificate.
Birgit Rieder
7r AG, Switzerland
SAN Developer
http://www.seven-r.ch
rieder

Postby jcompagner » Tue May 31, 2022 5:08 pm

sorry but then you don't sign correctly, or not sign everything. because if everything is signed with 1 certificate you can't get "JAR resources are signed by a different certificate" because there shouldn't be a different certificate. there is only 1, yours..
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby rieder » Tue May 31, 2022 5:19 pm

Which library is meant by the entry: href="<jar /lib/org.apache.commons.lang3_3.12.0.jar" ...?
Birgit Rieder
7r AG, Switzerland
SAN Developer
rieder

Postby jcompagner » Tue May 31, 2022 5:44 pm

i guess you adjusted your self that jasperreports_common.jnlp and placed that one in there right?

That is a problem that jar is copied from the developer/plugins/x to the application_server/lib at the moment the WAR is generated
That one is signed by us.

i guess you included this in the jasper jnlp because we removed it from the velocity plugin? (because velocity ships an old one, 2.4)

what you can do is is add another jnlp file to this like "servoy_common.jnlp" and have something like:
<extension href="/plugins/servoy_commons.jar.jnlp" name="servoy_commons.jar" version="%%version%%"/>

and have there the lang3 jar reference by itself..

Or after the WAR is created, then extract the WAR once and then do the full signing (plugins dir and WEB-INF/lib)
so you are sure that the actual stuff you ship is signed.
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby rieder » Tue May 31, 2022 6:49 pm

Sorry, I do not understand. Which library is generated? org.apache.commons.lang? I can't find it anywhere on my system (development environment).
I did not include it in the jnlp. Please have a look at the jnlp files in the jasper_reports plugin (Barcode_Servoy_JasperReports_Plugin_v.2022.3_6.19.1). I did not add anything to the servoy_jasperreports_commons.jnlp file. Just deleted the first dependency (org.apache.commons.lang) now.

Because of your former post I solved the dependency errors by pointing from velocityreport and drmaison to jasperreports or the lib folder. And deleting duplicate libraries in velocityreport and drmaison.

By the way: You could copy my experience: Install Servoy 2022.3 (ARM :-), Velocity V3, Barcode_Servoy_JasperReports_Plugin_v.2022.3_6.19.1, UserManager with drmaison-lib, poi (for svy_utils_excel). Create a WAR. You'll see the same dependency errors. Fix them, install the WAR and see, it you can launch a SC. I did this 4 times now with different plugin versions.
Birgit Rieder
7r AG, Switzerland
SAN Developer
rieder

Postby jcompagner » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:00 pm

yes that is true, the common.jnlp of jasper now points to the commons.lang3 jar that we copy from the developer plugins at the moment we generate the WAR

[install\developer\plugins\org.apache.commons.lang3_3.12.0.jar is copied into the WAR (WEB-INF/lib)

that file is signed by our cerficate, so if you just sign everything in application_server\lib and application_server\plugins then that jar will not be signed because it is not in there..
you can try to just sign that jar inside the developer\plugins\ dir
or you need to sign the full WAR after it is created, so extract the WAR (its a zip), sign everything in root/plugins and root/beans but also in root/WEB-INF/lib
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby rieder » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:55 pm

Hi Johan

Thank you for the response. That solved it!
I did sign the library (developer plugin), did not do any changes in the commons jnlp of the jasper plugin and had no problem to launch smart client.

Kind regards
Birgit
Birgit Rieder
7r AG, Switzerland
SAN Developer
rieder

Previous

Return to Announcements