Servoy World US Tour, november 2005, attend FREE!

Servoy announcements

Servoy World US Tour, november 2005, attend FREE!

Postby Jan Aleman » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:56 pm

Come join us for a day of informative sessions at our Servoy World US Tour.

This free, one-day event features presentations (live and video) from the recent Servoy World developers conference held September 27 - 29 in Amsterdam. Servoy has teamed up with The Support Group, Inc., a Partner member of the Servoy Alliance Network, to bring this event to a city near you.

- San Francisco, CA - Tuesday, November 1st
- Los Angeles, CA - Thursday, November 3rd
- Boston, MA - Monday, November 7th
- Washington, DC - Wednesday, November 9th
- New York, NY - Thursday, November 10th

More details at:
http://www.servoyworld.info
Jan Aleman
Servoy
Jan Aleman

Postby kazar » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:09 pm

For anyone here from the States who has been "looking at Servoy" but has not fully engaged in using it as a key tool in their toolkit, I would really recommend you try to attend this free event.

I thought I was already "sold on Servoy" prior to attending the conference in Amsterdam. But the knowledge and inspiration and networking opportunities presented there have sent me back to my office with dozens of new product, service and business-development ideas.

The presentations fortified my belief that Servoy is not only superior technically in every regard to FMP (which had been my key development tool for the past decade), but also that developing applications with Servoy is a growth proposition, and that this company is strong and is really going places.

Thanks to Servoy for the wonderful Amsterdam conference, and then for bringing the mini-ServoyWorld on tour here next month. I hope to meet even more new colleagues at the NYC event.

kazar
kazar

Return to Announcements