Servoy 2.2.4

Servoy announcements

Postby SteveInLA » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:18 pm

HTML_AREA fields no longer render table background colors in Servoy 2.2.4 on my Windows 2000 system running Java 1.5, though cell background colors render fine. On my Mac OS X system running Servoy 2.2.4 and Java 1.4.2, both table and cell background colors render fine. Please test with the attached sample solution.

Thanks,
Steve in LA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SteveInLA

Postby Harjo » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:21 pm

This is known issue, but has nothing to do with Servoy, but everything with your Java version. (1.5)
Harjo Kompagnie
ServoyCamp
Servoy Certified Developer
Servoy Valued Professional
SAN Developer
Harjo

Tabpanels troubles

Postby tweetie » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:00 pm

I am having some tabpanel troubles since 2.2.4.
Let me try to explain:
-I have a form menu attached to db menu.....db menu only has 1 row for storing all kind of settings
-I use form menu as a navigation form, on the left I have buttons, on the right-side I have a relationless tabpanel (with Taborientation = HIDE) that gets filled with other forms according to which button you press....suppose I want to see form client_details....it is put in this relationless tabpanel
-on form client_details I have certain parts that are re-used, for example a title bar filled with someone's name and birthdate. So on form client_details I have a tabpanel with title bar with a relation client_to_client
-title bar is shown correctly when I am on form client_details but from form menu it only shows the title bar once, but the second and third and so....it completely disappears

This problem also occurs elsewhere.....I also found that suppose title bar is put in a tabpanel, together with other forms....it would reappear when you click on the tab on the tabpanel with title bar .

The code I use to fill the tabpanel from menu:
Code: Select all
   elements.mainpage.removeTabAt(1);
   elements.mainpage.addTab(forms[gotoform[elementNr][elementNrSub]],'',null,null,null,null);

In a previous version it worked like a charm.

Servoy Developer
Version R2 2.2.4-build 336
Java version 1.5.0_06-b05 (Windows 2000)
tweetie

Postby Jan Blok » Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:58 pm

Could you mail us a small sample solution demonstrating this issue?
Jan Blok
Servoy
Jan Blok

Postby tweetie » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:03 pm

Jan Blok wrote:Could you mail us a small sample solution demonstrating this issue?
Hi Jan, any new on this? I'm getting more and more tabs disappearing. Am I doing sumthing wrong? On 18 feb I sent you a sample solution, did you get it?
tweetie

Postby Jan Blok » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:45 pm

Is indeed an issue in Servoy by adding/removing dynamic tabs to tappanels, where the added tab form also contain tabpanels.
Will be fixed the next release.
Jan Blok
Servoy
Jan Blok

Previous

Return to Announcements