[Servoy Magazine] Major New Features

Home for older / inactive topics

[Servoy Magazine] Major New Features

Postby david » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:51 am

Recently, Servoy Magazine boasts several new features:

First, a couple of weeks ago all sample code from Servoy methods is displayed properly indented and colored. It took me a while to write a Servoy solution to do this!

Second, there is a new downloads section for Servoy files. This section will expand rapidly in the coming months with files that you can download and pick apart yourself to see how other developers are doing things.

And lastly, there is now a print button at the bottom of the right column. Print any page on Servoy Magazine properly formatted to fit a standard page size without all the sidebar and header items (thanks Bob for the idea).

Enjoy!

David Workman
Soltex
david

Postby Harry Catharell » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:21 am

Excellent, David

The magazine site is going from strength to strength.

I find that I can spend almost as much time on it as on this forum !

Cheers
Harry
Harry Catharell

Postby david » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:18 pm

Many thanks Harry. It's people like yourself, Enrico , the Servoy team members, Harjo, Riccardo, the esteemed tips editor Marcel, and a number other people who have chipped in with one or two tips of their own that have made it such a cool site. It really has turned out to be a site by servoy developers for servoy developers.

Just to reiterate: ANYONE CAN CONTRIBUTE! Just send me an email: david@soltex.com.

Umm, which gets me thinking...maybe my next round of html coding will add a list of authors and the number of their contributions along a sidebar.

One other note: the print button is now in the footer of each post instead of at the bottom of the right sidebar.

Cheers,

David
david

Return to Archive