NEW Servoy Webinar Series

Home for older / inactive topics

NEW Servoy Webinar Series

Postby BDuncan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:49 am

We are pleased to announce that our sales engineer staff will be offering a variety of new webinars. The first one is called "The Top 10 Things You Need to Know about SQL and Servoy". Its FREE and packed full of information. Please click here to register for this event.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/1 ... eeting.com
Last edited by BDuncan on Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDuncan

Postby taximan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:10 pm

I guess that's one of the prices we pay for living upside down in the land of Oz. (The benefit of course is sharing the prize for the longest travelled to ServoyWorld!)

When the webinars start at 10am PST, it is 7pm Amsterdam time and would suit the Euro contingent, but its 4am Brisbane time and too early for me and I guess most of Asia-Pacific.

Since its impossible to run a webinar to cater for the time zones of the whole world, would it be possible to record it and put it on the web? I realise the interactivity would be lost, but the content would be there.
Steve Silansky
TaxiCab Manager
Taxi and Limo Fleet Management
www.taxicabmanager.com
taximan

I'll try!

Postby BDuncan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:05 pm

I will talk with our techie guys and try to get it recorded. Thanks for your suggestion.
BDuncan

Webinar recorded

Postby BDuncan » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:30 pm

We were able to record this webinar and we are planning on doing so for this series.

I will post where you can find it soon...

Thanks as always for the good suggestion and for pushing us to offer better service. We do listen to you all!!
BDuncan

Rats

Postby BDuncan » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:10 pm

Apparently the sound recording didn't work properly. We will try again at the January webinar.

Sorry!
BDuncan

Return to Archive