Cannot find function ...

Questions and answers for designing and implementing forms in Servoy

Cannot find function ...

Postby cuoredisardegna » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:51 pm

Hi to All,

could SomeOne resolve this problem?

In Servoy developer 7.4.5, in correspondence of a selected form, the names of all the methods related to that form do not appear below, but only the names a small part of them.
However the methods exist, because if I go into "designer mode", I find each line of each method.
When I run "start debug smart client" I get the following error messages:

Code: Select all
TypeError: Cannot find function Se_Entri_In_Fattureb_E_Prendi_Una_Fattura_Terminata_Disalbilita_Cntr_Accendi2Campi in object FormScope[PrendiIlValoreEsistente,Rigenera_Colonna_CancellataPrev,Pagamento,Cursore_A_Cerca_Cliente,FocalizzaInserisciLemma,FocalizzaCitta,Verifica_Se_Sia_Stato_Fatto_Nuovo_Documento_Per_Immetti_Articolo,Rigenera_Colonna_Cancellata,InserisciClientDaValuelist,NuovaFattura,NuovoPreventivo,Porta_Il_Curosore_Su_Cerca_Articolo,_formname_,AccendiiFattura,SpegniFattura,Trasmetti_Quant_A_Progr_Scarico,SpegniPreventivo,InserisciImmagine,Rispetta_Tipo_Documenti,FocalizzaCap,CaricaArtDaFattura,FocalizzaIndirizzo,VaiAdArticoli,Contanti,Pos,PerCapireLoadRecod,StampaFattura,RipulisciEan,Trasmetti_Quant_A_Progr_Scarico_Per_Pezzi_Uno,Numera_Preventivo,Numera_Fattura,OrdinaRighePortaleDiscendendo,CancellaColonnaPrev,PopolaRigaFattura,Resto,Aggiorna_Perc_Iva,Vai_A_Moduli,Inserisci_Nuovo_Cliente,foundset,Modifica_Codice_A_Barre,FocalizzaPartIva,FocalizzaProv,Verifica_Procedibilita,Bonifico,StampaFatturavERIFICA,AccendiPreventivo,Vai_In_Modalità_Scrittura_Del_Contoller,controller,Prova,Trasmetti_Quant_A_Progr_ScaricoConCommentiVecchi,CaricaRigheFatturaInFattura,Data,SulComandoLoadRecords,CaricaNuovocliente,Nuovo_Articolo,CancellaColonna,InserisciImmagine2,Assegno,Verifica_Se_Sia_Stato_Fatto_Nuovo_Documento,elements,QuantitaDaTrasmettereA_ProgressiviScaricoSeNecessario,VaiAListaFatture,NuovoDocumento]. (C:\Users\Gianni Pinna\servoy_workspace2\NativitasBeataeVirginisMariae_Fatturazione\forms\NavBarGen.js#359)
   at C:\Users\Gianni Pinna\servoy_workspace2\NativitasBeataeVirginisMariae_Fatturazione\forms\NavBarGen.js:359 (VaiPressoFatture)

Tanks in advance.

Gianni Pinna
cuoredisardegna

Re: Cannot find function ...

Postby mboegem » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:16 pm

Hi Gianni,

maybe some error in your JS file?
Marc Boegem
Solutiative / JBS Group, Partner
• Servoy Certified Developer
• Servoy Valued Professional
• Freelance Developer

Partner of Tower - The most powerful Git client for Mac and Windows
mboegem

Postby cuoredisardegna » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:08 pm

Hi Marc,
tank You for Your prompt replay.
I'm looking for, but , this morning all was right and I have 3200 lines in that form

It is very difficult for me.

Gianni Pinna
cuoredisardegna

Postby mboegem » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:33 pm

Hi Gianni,

ouch... 3200 lines is a lot.
Sounds like a lot of code that isn't specific to that form.
Try to take out the generic pieces and transfer this to a top level scope.

Also errors should can easily be recognized by red markers in the margin on the right-side of the script editor.
Marc Boegem
Solutiative / JBS Group, Partner
• Servoy Certified Developer
• Servoy Valued Professional
• Freelance Developer

Partner of Tower - The most powerful Git client for Mac and Windows
mboegem

Postby Joas » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:42 am

You can check the Outline-view (Window => Show view => Outline), it shows the methods in the order they exist in the js-file. (unless the "sort"-button is checked)

When only a part of the methods are showing, the problem is most likely in the method on the bottom.

Maybe a } is missing.
Joas de Haan
Yield Software Development
Need help on your project? yieldsd.com
Joas
Site Admin

Postby cuoredisardegna » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:03 pm

Hi Marc,

thanks to Your excellent specifications I was able, thank God, to solve by removing the error of an omitted brace.
Have You as much light and availability in Your every thing.
Best regards.
Gianni Pinna
cuoredisardegna

Return to Forms