New Servoy solution at FillinPDF.com

Questions and answers for designing and implementing forms in Servoy

New Servoy solution at FillinPDF.com

Postby Westy » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:19 pm

We have a new Servoy solution that may be of interest. It can be used as a central repository for uploading and filling in PDF forms.

The solution adds value to fill in PDF forms by making them easy to: upload, fill, save, duplicate, retrieve, sort, combine, email, print, and fill to other forms. It also allows a user to invite someone else to help them complete any form. A log automatically keeps track of who makes changes to each form.

For over 20 years, we have provided Servoy PDF form centric solutions for the insurance industry. This new solution is our first attempt at providing an easy-to-use fill in PDF form solution for other markets.

Please try our new solution at: https://fillinpdf.com

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. I welcome any ideas you may have for improvements and/or integrations.

Dean Westover, President
Choices Software, Inc.
Westy

Re: New Servoy solution at FillinPDF.com

Postby rvanderburg » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:23 pm

Nice solution Dean!
I wonder in what industries fill in PDFs are commonly used?
rvanderburg
Site Admin

Postby Westy » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:44 pm

Good question.

Government, education, health care, military, legal, real estate, banking, transportation, manufacturing, retail, etc. For example, if you go to the website of any city or town you will find numerous fill in PDF forms for building permits, tax abatements, employment, special events, etc. Trucking companies use fill in PDF forms to gather and maintain information on their vehicles and to provide information for regulatory agencies. Police departments have sections of their websites dedicated to forms, permits and applications. I recently saw a U.S. military recruiter online complaining about all the fill in PDF forms they require applicants to fill out, and the time they spend explaining to applicants how to install software like Adobe Reader. One nice thing about our new Servoy solution is that it does not require the end user to have Adobe Reader or any other PDF software installed. It just works.
Westy

Postby ProRM » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:17 pm

Great work Dean!
ProRM

Return to Forms