Visible property for all components on form blocking actions

Questions and answers on designing your Servoy solutions, database modelling and other 'how do I do this' that don't fit in any of the other categories

Visible property for all components on form blocking actions

Postby alasdairs » Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:17 pm

Hi all,

I've been having an issue recently with forms becoming completely unresponsive until switching away and back to the form. Here's the type of error I'm getting:

Code: Select all
WARN org.sablo.websocket.WebsocketEndpoint - Warning: Change sent from client to server for property 'myFoundset' with data '[{"newClientSelectionRequest":[0],"selectionRequestID":23,"id":23}]' of component 'table' was denied  (blocked by property named 'visible').Block reason: Parent container 'serialListView' of this component 'table' currently blocks incoming client changes because of parent container property: visible
WARN org.sablo.websocket.WebsocketEndpoint - Warning: Change sent from client to server for property 'onCellDoubleClick' of component 'table' was denied  (blocked by property named 'visible').Block reason: Parent container 'serialListView' of this component 'table' currently blocks incoming client changes because of parent container property: visible

Whenever I click on anything on the form this error pops up. From what I can see, there's nothing wrong with my code but I'm not 100%.

I have another form that's pretty much a copy of this one, but everything on that form works as intended. All the forms in the app are either extensions of the baseCRUD or baseTableAdvanced form.

Also I've edited my onShow in the baseTableAdvanced to show all records, but the records aren't being loaded specifically for this form when the error occurs:

Code: Select all
function onShow(firstShow, event) {
   getRecordNumber()

if (security.getUserName() !== 'Superuser') {
      var formName = controller.getName()

if (forms[formName].foundset.archived) {
         foundset.addFoundSetFilterParam('archived', '=', '', 'archivedFilter');
      }
   }

keyListenerReady = false;

if (searchText !== '') {
      search(searchText)
   } else {
      controller.loadAllRecords()
   }
}

Thanks,
Alasdair
Software Engineer
alasdairs

Re: Visible property for all components on form blocking act

Postby alasdairs » Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:47 pm

Resolved it. When I created the onShow for the form connected to the table I accidentally removed the _super.onShow function.
Software Engineer
alasdairs

Return to Programming with Servoy