Need Subversion? Get it for FREE from ProjectLocker

Questions and answers on designing your Servoy solutions, database modelling and other 'how do I do this' that don't fit in any of the other categories

Need Subversion? Get it for FREE from ProjectLocker

Postby damonayoung » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:26 pm

ProjectLocker, has just entered a private beta for a new FREE version of our software tools service for developers and programmers and I have an invite code that I'm offering specifically for Servoy developers who'd like to join.

Basically, ProjectLocker Free customers get access to many of the same services as our Lite customers

* Subversion and Git for Source Control
* Trac for bug tracking, project management, and wiki
* integration with Basecamp, Rally, Fogbugz, Twitter, & Jabber
* unlimited repositories and projects
* unlimited bandwidth transfer

All Free accounts start with 2 users, 250MB of storage to start, and 5 invitations to ProjectLocker Free. For every invitation a free subscriber sends to a friend to try the service, the receive an additional 10MB of storage. For every invited friend who signs up, they get 50MB of storage, and for every five successful signups they get a new user added to their account.

Of course, at any time, you can always upgrade to one of our paid ProjectLocker Lite service levels to get an immediate increase in users, space, and features like direct deploy via FTP/SFTP/SCP or Mor.ph.

As I said, we're in a private beta right now, but I'd love to have the Servoy community this out. Just go to http://www.projectlocker.com/free and enter the invite code "SERVOY". Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Damon Young
Director of Sales
ProjectLocker.com
"Software Quality on Demand"
dayoung@projectlocker.com
866-464-3875 x3
@ProjectLockerHQ on Twitter
damonayoung

Return to Programming with Servoy