Showing Omitted Records vs Inverting Records

Questions and answers on designing your Servoy solutions, database modelling and other 'how do I do this' that don't fit in any of the other categories

Showing Omitted Records vs Inverting Records

Postby Morley » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:09 pm

Here's where I display exactly how new I am. I wanted to demonstrate to myself the difference between Showing Omitted Records and Inverting Records (pages 58 and 59 Developer User's Guide).

However within the CRM solution under Servoy Developer, even though the prompt at the lower left corner reads "Ready", the Select and Window menues are greyed out.

What am I missing?
Morley

Re: Showing Omitted Records vs Inverting Records

Postby Morley » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:52 pm

Morley wrote:Here's where I display exactly how new I am. I wanted to demonstrate to myself the difference between Showing Omitted Records and Inverting Records (pages 58 and 59 Developer User's Guide).

However within the CRM solution under Servoy Developer, even though the prompt at the lower left corner reads "Ready", the Select and Window menues are greyed out.

What am I missing?

I've since discovered that by entering into Design mode and then exiting the Select and Windows menues become available.

In my experiements I can't tell any functional difference between Showing Omitted Records and Inverting Records. What am I missing?
Morley

Return to Programming with Servoy