No limit in Servoy sql query

Questions and answers on designing your Servoy solutions, database modelling and other 'how do I do this' that don't fit in any of the other categories

No limit in Servoy sql query

Postby lwjwillemsen » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 am

Hi,

After end user performance reports we observe for some form foundsets that there is no limit ? in the sql query that Servoy produces.
I think it has something to do with the sort.
Below an example taken from the Servoy Admin Page (query type = Load Foundset):

select ord_sales_allocation.ord_sales_allocation_id from ord_sales_allocation ord_sales_allocation
left outer join ord_sales_product_component ord_sales_product_component on ord_sales_allocation.ord_sales_allocation_id=ord_sales_product_component.ord_sales_allocation_id and ord_sales_product_component.owner_id = ?
left outer join ord_sales_allocation ord_sales_allocation1 on ord_sales_product_component.ord_sales_allocation_id=ord_sales_allocation1.ord_sales_allocation_id and ord_sales_allocation1.owner_id = ?
left outer join ord_sales_order_detail ord_sales_order_detail on ord_sales_allocation1.ord_sales_order_detail_id=ord_sales_order_detail.ord_sales_order_detail_id and ord_sales_order_detail.owner_id = ?
left outer join ord_sales_order ord_sales_order on ord_sales_order_detail.ord_sales_order_id=ord_sales_order.ord_sales_order_id and ord_sales_order.owner_id = ?
left outer join art_article art_article on ord_sales_allocation.art_article_id=art_article.art_article_id and art_article.owner_id = ?
where ord_sales_allocation.ord_sales_product_component_id > ? and ord_sales_allocation.owner_id = ?
order by ord_sales_order.order_dt desc, art_article.sequence_text asc, ord_sales_allocation.ord_sales_allocation_id asc

Seen in Smart Client Servoy 7 and Servoy 2020.03.2

How do I get my limit ? back ?
Lambert Willemsen
Vision Development BV
lwjwillemsen

Return to Programming with Servoy