tinymce errors ngclient eclipse dist

Questions and answers on designing your Servoy solutions, database modelling and other 'how do I do this' that don't fit in any of the other categories

tinymce errors ngclient eclipse dist

Postby pitc » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:15 pm

I just did an upgrade of an application from Servoy 2020 to Servoy 2021.09 and got a lot of errors (4, 444 of them!) and warnings (75, 753). All errors are indicating timymce plugin.
for example:
Code: Select all
Description   Resource   Path   Location   Type
"char" is reserved keyword   tinymce.js   /myApp/.metadata/.plugins/com.servoy.eclipse.ngclient.ui/target/dist/tinymce   line 3504   JavaScript Problem

another example
Mismatched input 'function', ] expected   polyfills.6d3b6ce59e0627a89a98.js   /myApp/.metadata/.plugins/com.servoy.eclipse.ngclient.ui/target/dist   line 1   JavaScript Problem

and
"class" is reserved keyword   plugin.js   /zumbafunfit/.metadata/.plugins/com.servoy.eclipse.ngclient.ui/target/dist/tinymce/plugins/table   line 7482   JavaScript Problem

Since this appears in a distribution I was wondering if there is some mistake made in the upgrade and I need to manually fix some stuff.

Should I export the solution as a .servoy file and re-import to another workspace or?
Tom
prospect-saas.com
pitc

Re: tinymce errors ngclient eclipse dist

Postby pitc » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:55 pm

I am still getting this error.
Is there a way to do a real "clean" and/or to download correct version of tinymce?
Tom
prospect-saas.com
pitc

Postby jcompagner » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:31 am

i think you setup is wrong
what is "myApp" exactly? that should just be the root workspace dir.

in that dir you should have your solutions (or they can even be outside of that workspace dir in the git home folder)

But it almost seems that you have your workspace dir ("myApp") as also as your project, that is wrong your workspace dir should not be a project in the developer

the structure should be

/workspace/myApp (your app/solution/project)
/workspace/.metadata/xxxxxx
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby pitc » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:40 pm

Aplologies, that original post showed the issue but this is the current actual error message (1 of 4444).
"char" is reserved keyword   tinymce.js   /zumbafunfit/.metadata/.plugins/com.servoy.eclipse.ngclient.ui/target/dist/tinymce   line 3504   JavaScript Problem

The workspace is Z:\Git_REPOS\ZumbaFunFitApp.

The solution name is zumbafunfit.

So it appears that I have inadvertently created a metadata under zumbafunfit. I should delete all this because it has a date stamp of 2021.04.30 whereas the Z:\Git_REPOS\ZumbaFunFitApp has a .metadata directory with a datestamp of 2022.02.22.

After deleting the wrong metadata directory I no longer have the tinemce errors (no other errors now only warnings for svyUtils$tableGrid and similar).
Tom
prospect-saas.com
pitc

Return to Programming with Servoy