Help Needed! - plugins.dialog popups are blank on Titantium

Questions and answers on designing your Servoy solutions, database modelling and other 'how do I do this' that don't fit in any of the other categories

Help Needed! - plugins.dialog popups are blank on Titantium

Postby brigugls » Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:11 pm

Moving to Titanium, we're having issues with the dialogs plugin.

Nothing in the console and the program doesn't appear to be hanging. The dialogs are just completely blank and appear as a white box on top of other content.
When I press the "Back" button on my browser, they finally appear correctly but the form changes to the previous form. This behaviour is present on multiple different browsers and when deployed via Tomcat or launched via Servoy.

i.e.
Code: Select all
var answer = plugins.dialogs.showQuestionDialog("Ipsum Lorem", "What do you want to select?", "Selection 1", "Selection 2", "Selection 3");

All packages are up to date as is Servoy.

We'd appreciate any help!
brigugls

Re: Help Needed! - plugins.dialog popups are blank on Titant

Postby Andrei Costescu » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:44 am

For me it does show correctly. What Servoy build are you using?

It doesn't understand correctly the third argument's type (String...) when calling that on client. But in this case it doesn't matter as strings args are just sent as-is to the client. I created SVY-17719 to improve that. If you are running on the latest release, you can add to that case a small sample solution that demonstrates the problem.

I guess you should see an exception or something in the browser's developer tools or in the app. server log. If you find it, post in the case comments as well.
Andrei Costescu
Servoy
Andrei Costescu

Return to Programming with Servoy