Servoy Folks at FM Devcon?

Questions and answers on designing your Servoy solutions, database modelling and other 'how do I do this' that don't fit in any of the other categories

Servoy Folks at FM Devcon?

Postby bubba » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:07 pm

Will any staff or Servoy partners be at the FM Devcon in a week or so?

If so, I would appreciate any opportunity to meet with one or more of you to get a better idea of what can be done with the product and to cover some additional questions.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Lee Snover
bubba

Servoy staff at DevCon

Postby rochard » Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:24 pm

Bob Cusick and Jan Aleman are giving a 2 day Intensive Training Course on Aug 27 and 28 in Phoenix and will be in town through Wednesday. You can reach Bob on his cell phone (805) 402 6725 and set up an appointment to talk and answer your questions.

Hope this helps.
Michael Rochard
rochard

Re: Servoy staff at DevCon

Postby bubba » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:41 pm

rochard wrote:Bob Cusick and Jan Aleman are giving a 2 day Intensive Training Course on Aug 27 and 28 in Phoenix and will be in town through Wednesday. You can reach Bob on his cell phone (805) 402 6725 and set up an appointment to talk and answer your questions.

Hope this helps.

Great, thanks for the info.

Hopefully, I can hook up with them. I'm leaving Wed. as well.

Regards,
Lee Snover
bubba

Postby bcusick » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:19 pm

Yes - Jan Aleman and I will be there from Thursday to Thursday.

If there are any more "Servoyians" around the Marriott on Sunday night (August 29th) - let's have a cocktail at the main downstairs bar (to the left of the main staircase leading down from the fountain at the entry) at around 7:00pm or so.

It'll be FUN to meet and greet others who are using Servoy! Jan and I will be happy to answer any questions you have for the price of a beer. :D

Hope to see you in Phoenix!

Cheers,

Bob Cusick
bcusick

Postby Riccardino » Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:30 am

Did you consider to make this happenings also appear on Apple Developer Connection newsletter?
Today I received the last number and, amongst august events, I saw FileMaker Developer Conference, Borland Conference (BorCon) and 4D Summit Conference, but no mention of Servoy.
Since it's a very popular newsletter, I think it could be a good channel :-)
ciao, ric
Riccardino

Postby DFehrenbach » Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:02 pm

It'll be FUN to meet and greet others who are using Servoy! Jan and I will be happy to answer any questions you have for the price of a beer.

Might be interesting to chart the relationship between accuracy of the answers to the number of questions! :lol:
DFehrenbach

Postby bcusick » Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:14 pm

No doubt a curve that goes DOWN.... :lol:
bcusick

Return to Programming with Servoy