WicketMessage: Markup of type 'html' for component

The forum to discuss the Headless version of Servoy. Web, Java and Servlet development questions can all be posted here.

WicketMessage: Markup of type 'html' for component

Postby tshepler » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Can so one point me in the right direction for this error message? I keep getting it and don't know where to start to solve it. I am getting it quite a bit on what was once a stable application, and now I am getting it quite often in developer. I don't know where to start.
Thanks

WicketMessage: Markup of type 'html' for component 'com.servoy.j2db.server.headlessclient.ServoyErrorPage' not found. Enable debug messages for org.apache.wicket.util.resource to get a list of all filenames tried:[Page class = com.servoy.j2db.server.headlessclient.ServoyErrorPage, id = 6, version = 0]Root cause:org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Markup not found. Component class: com.servoy.j2db.server.headlessclient.ServoyErrorPage Enable debug messages for org.apache.wicket.util.resource to get a list of all filenames tried at org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupCache.getMarkupStream(MarkupCache.java:226)
tshepler

Re: WicketMessage: Markup of type 'html' for component

Postby IT2Be » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:01 am

This comes straight from Servoy. Not sure that you or I can solve this.
I would report it as a bug in the support system.
Marcel J.G. Trapman (IT2BE)
SAN partner - Freelance Java and Servoy
Servoy Components - IT2BE Plug-ins and Beans for Servoy
ServoyForge - Open Source Components for Servoy
IT2Be
Servoy Expert

Return to Servoy Headless Client