Batch processor issue

The forum to discuss the Headless version of Servoy. Web, Java and Servlet development questions can all be posted here.

Batch processor issue

Postby jdbruijn » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:25 pm

I've got a batch processor that creates 2 cronjobs at startup.
First job runs every minute and the other runs every day at 7am.
Lately it occurs that the second job is not triggered on time (today it was triggered at 1:30pm) or not triggered at all.
The first job seems to be running correctly, but it does occur that this job is also not running any more.

I've check the server time and that shows the correct time, so that is no explanation why the second job is not running on time. And no errors appear in the servoy logs.

My first job checks if it has to do any work on a client database, if so it creates a new HC to run this job for each client.
The second job sends a batch of daily reports.

Can anyone give me a hint why this stops working? Or how I can try to trace this problem?
Jos de Bruijn
Focus Feedback BV
Servoy Certified Developer
jdbruijn

Re: Batch processor issue

Postby Harjo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:19 am

what we do is using application.output A LOT in a batchprocessor. we made or own custom switch (system.property) where we can turn all those messages ON or OFF
if you use application.output() with a LOGGINGLEVEL, that will output, to the log in the servoy-admin page.

This way, you control the debug level (info you need what is happening) a lot more....
Harjo Kompagnie
ServoyCamp
Servoy Certified Developer
Servoy Valued Professional
SAN Developer
Harjo

Return to Servoy Headless Client