Don't get it

The forum to discuss the Headless version of Servoy. Web, Java and Servlet development questions can all be posted here.

Postby bcusick » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:17 pm

Ummmm.... nope. Not kidding. 8)
Bob Cusick
bcusick

Postby Westy » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:12 am

bcusick wrote: ... will use the AJAX technology (like Google Maps) to update only the parts of the screen that change

Now you've got me really curious. Does this mean that WebDirect(tm) will represent Servoy screens as small bitmaps that are combined for display, or will the screens be displayed using vector graphics?
Westy

Servoy World

Postby Jan Aleman » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:46 am

Come to Servoy World and all shall be revealed
Jan Aleman
Servoy
Jan Aleman

Re: Don't get it

Postby johnpappas2012 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 am

So,

Firstly, If i'm correct about what i've read in this thread, servoy with its platform can provide infinite concurrent users' hits to any application that is built through this platform. Correct?
Secondly, in what cost do you provide the above request for applications in any device (web, tablet, iphone, android) and for the whole Servoy product suite?

Thanks in advance.
johnpappas2012

Re: Don't get it

Postby Jan Aleman » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:53 am

Hi John,

Wow that's a warp back in history: you replied to a 7 year old thread! In theory Servoy can handle an infinite number of users. I'm pretty sure that handling hundreds of thousands would provide some challenges but we'd be very interested in helping out with these challenges. We'll contact you for pricing info separately.
Jan Aleman
Servoy
Jan Aleman

Previous

Return to Servoy Headless Client