Image Editor?

Questions, tips and tricks and techniques for scripting in Servoy

Image Editor?

Postby Vaj » Tue May 11, 2010 10:42 am

Hi All,
Was wondering if any of you know of a image editor I can integrate with Servoy to edit a image stored in a table, make changes to it ; write text on it, draw markers, arrows etc and then save it back to the database. I know that there is a module available to perform functionality such as rotate enlarge etc. but this module is very limited.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
V Rathnayaka
Senior Systems Developer.
Space Air plc.
Vaj

Re: Image Editor?

Postby Kahuna » Tue May 11, 2010 10:47 am

Vaj wrote:Hi All,
Was wondering if any of you know of a image editor I can integrate with Servoy to edit a image stored in a table, make changes to it ; write text on it, draw markers, arrows etc and then save it back to the database. I know that there is a module available to perform functionality such as rotate enlarge etc. but this module is very limited.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,

I looked for something very similar Vaj, without success. Please post back if you find something off forum!
(Servoy Version: 6.0.7 Win XP / 7 - SQL Server 2008 R2)
Ian Cordingley (Kahuna)
Kahuna

Postby lvostinar » Tue May 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Vaj wrote:Hi All,
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,

Maybe just save the image on disk (via media field), perform the changes and save it again to database ?
Laurian Vostinar
Servoy
lvostinar

Postby Vaj » Tue May 11, 2010 6:25 pm

HI laurian,
this is an option but I want it to be integrated on to the solution rather than bring up a separate editor as if I do It's hard to make it SUF (Stupid user friendly) :)
V Rathnayaka
Senior Systems Developer.
Space Air plc.
Vaj

Postby msedita » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Has anyone ever found a solution to this?
Michael Sedita
MS Health Software Corp.
Developers of software solutions for behavioral healthcare and social service providers.
www.mshealth.com
msedita

Return to Methods