Tab sequence issue between table and details form

Forum to discuss the Web client version of Servoy.

Tab sequence issue between table and details form

Postby wern.foong » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:32 am

Hi,

I have some issues with tab sequence in Servoy.

screenshot.png

Referring to the above screenshot, there is a table and a details form in the form, separated by a split pane. When there are not much data in the table, pressing tab in the details form will work correctly, moving from one field to another. However, when there are about 510 cells in the table, pressing tab in the details form will cause the focus to move back and forth between the table and details form. This is caused by the overlapping of tabindex in the web browser, where the table cells' tabindex range from 5 till 524, whereas in the details form the tabindex range from 504 till 513. It appears that Servoy only reserve 500 tabindex values for a table?

I know one alternative is to use separate tabless panels for the table and details form, and then set the details form's tabless panel's tab sequence to come before the table's tabless panel, thereby avoiding the overlapping of tabindex. But if I'm using a split panel, there is no way for me to change the tab sequence of the 2 forms. Is there any solution?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wern.foong

Return to Servoy Web Client