tabseq and html labels

Forum to discuss the Web client version of Servoy.

tabseq and html labels

Postby mmcmanus » Thu May 11, 2006 3:30 pm

Now that I have gotten back to my web forms project. And working in beta 3 again. I have come accrossed an odd siituation that I hope someone can help me with. I have had a ral hard time with HTML text drawn from the database in labels. Now I have it working mostly.

The problem I am having is that labels created in beta 3 and removed from tabseq have a tabseq of 'not in sequence'. Labels created in version 2 have a tabseq of '-1'. Now this seems a minor issue. But when rendered in the web engine the results are very different.

'not in seq' has the feel of one large button. In other words when you mmove the mouse over the label area, the cursor turns to a pointer and ALL clicks act as if they are on a button, reloading thhe page. Even on areas with linked text.

'-1' or old style labels, act as a text area with working links etc. Moving the mouse over the label area it stays normal until it finds a link and then turns to ponter and the link works properly.

Have wrestled with this for two days now trying to resolve it. Nothing works, except for making a copy of the old lael(existed when I converted the solution).

Is this a known problem? A feature? How do I get around it, so that a label can act as HHTML with embedded links?
mmcmanus

Return to Servoy Web Client