3.5 rc2 Screen Formatting problem

Forum to discuss the Web client version of Servoy.

3.5 rc2 Screen Formatting problem

Postby grahamg » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:16 pm

Hi all

Testing some WebClient screens on XP with IE/FF and have problem that when each screen is first displayed all the fields are bunched on left-hand side - screen layout is not retained.

Clicking the 'refresh' button instantly snaps the screen back to the desired layout and it stays that way until end of session.

Tried separating out the main labels/fields blocks into their own Tab Panels but does not help.

Feel I'm missing something obvious. Any suggestions please ??

Graham Greensall
Worxinfo Ltd
----------------------------------
Servoy Developer
Version 3.5 rc2=build 507
Java version 1.6.0_01-b06 (Windows XP)
grahamg

Postby dpearce » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:17 am

Graham, hi,

i have found this on my mac in firefox as well. Fields appear at the top in white and plain until you refresh. Same can be true for some buttons as well.

Safari still crashes even at beta 3 in 3.5rc3.
I am also finding two other problems still exist:

1. The cursor jumps when typing into a global field within a modal dialogue box. it either jumps to the end, or when you delete it can do a few back deletes and then jumps out and essentially does a back page browser button click!.

2. Also some table views in tabless panels have stopped working as well. The relationships just dont show lists which are related.

Apart from these few issues its fabulous.

I am hoping after a couple of weeks gap that RC4 might fix these problems soon (tomorrow wouLD be great ROB!!!)

David
dpearce

Return to Servoy Web Client