An explanation on how Servoy would sync data in the following case would be appreciated:
1. Let's say several users (working offline) create the same product (it's bar code being a candidate key – meaning that the product table should not contain records with duplicate bar codes). The primary key of the product table is of type UUID so as to support multi-tenancy and data synchronization.
2. The users then follow up and create order details for that product.
1. Is third party software still required for synchronization with Servoy 6.x?
2. How is synchronization activated?
3. How would Servoy (or third party software) know not to create the same product more than once given that definition of candidate keys is not supported (by Servoy)?
4. How would Servoy (or third party software) create order details for same products but with different PK values?