Servoy Environment Flowchart

Questions and answers regarding the use of eclipse environment as seen in Servoy Developer

Servoy Environment Flowchart

Postby Harry Catharell » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi all,

Anybody have a pointer or reference to a flowchart or similar relationship type diagram which indicates how all the parts of Servoy fit together since Eclipse ?

There have been lots of posts recently regarding SVN and team provider and checkout and commit issues and I thought that this might all be brought into perspective if a diagram exists somewhere that could identify all the pieces of the jigsaw and how and, just as importantly, when they need to interact together

Certainly give myself and any people new to Servoy something to allow them to visualise where you are in the puzzle when particular situations arise

Perhaps also something to take pride of place in the new wiki

Cheers
Harry
Harry Catharell

Re: Servoy Environment Flowchart

Postby Jan Aleman » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Harry: happy to help you on this project. If you make a start I'm sure more people here are happy to chip in and help you on getting a full chart! Great initiative!
Jan Aleman
Servoy
Jan Aleman

Postby Harjo » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 pm

Harry, great idea!

maybe we can spend some time on this, at ServoyCAMP, with a group session (in the evening)
Harjo Kompagnie
ServoyCamp
Servoy Certified Developer
Servoy Valued Professional
SAN Developer
Harjo

Postby Harry Catharell » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Now that is a great idea, Harjo

I can imagine some really inspirational stuff coming out over some long drinking sessions - a bit like the results of the RAD Race a few years ago :-)

Or it will look like a painting by M.C. Escher :x

Jan, can you start me off with a copy of the original Servoy architecture flowchart that did the rounds a while back and we can use it as a starting point ?

Cheers
Harry
Harry Catharell

Return to Eclipse Environment