Eclipse Error Log - Warnings

Questions and answers regarding the use of eclipse environment as seen in Servoy Developer

Eclipse Error Log - Warnings

Postby jingledale » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Hello all,

Yesterday I was working in Servoy. I decided I needed a couple of functions from one script file, so I copied these functions and pasted them into another script file. I accidentally included the property comments (with the uuid) and after that errors started showing up in the console saying the form that is attached to the second script file could not be found.

After trying a few things, I figured out what had gone wrong and threw away the second form and copied over ONLY the functions (without the property comments) and was able to link to it.

The problem is (and I don't know if this is a big problem) that when I start eclipse, the error log shows the following warnings:

Code: Select all
Conflict for 'AUTOGEN:::org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.actionSet/org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.actions.CheatSheetHelpMenuAction':HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.actionSet/org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.actions.CheatSheetHelpMenuAction,
handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.CheatSheetExtensionFactory:helpMenuAction),
expression=AndExpression(ActionSetExpression(org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.actionSet,org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchWindow@f66516),WorkbenchWindowExpression(org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchWindow@f66516)),sourcePriority=16640)
HandlerActivation(commandId=AUTOGEN:::org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.actionSet/org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.actions.CheatSheetHelpMenuAction,
handler=ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.CheatSheetExtensionFactory:helpMenuAction),
expression=AndExpression(ActionSetExpression(org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets.actionSet,org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchWindow@f66516),WorkbenchWindowExpression(org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchWindow@f66516)),sourcePriority=16640)

Is this something to be concerned about? If so, are there any suggestions on fixing these warnings.

Dale
jingledale

Re: Eclipse Error Log - Warnings

Postby jcompagner » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:38 pm

those warnings can be ignored.
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Return to Eclipse Environment