On limiting listed Problems to Servoy Active Solution Filter

Questions and answers regarding the use of eclipse environment as seen in Servoy Developer

On limiting listed Problems to Servoy Active Solution Filter

Postby jcarlos » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Re the "Problems" tag of the Servoy Developer/Eclipse environment:

I wanted Servoy/Eclipse to "Show" only the listed problems for the active solution, and so I clicked on the "View Menu" arrow and selected the "Show/Servoy Active Solution Filter." I was expecting a refresh and see the list of problems (errors, warnings, etc.) related to the one open/active solution only, but it did not work.

Then I selected the "Configure Contents," and again I selected the "Servoy Active Solution Filter." See below:

filter1.JPG
filter1.JPG (50.19 KiB) Viewed 2205 times

I clicked Ok, and once again. It did not work. See below. (The active solution is DAILYACHIEVEMENTS, but it still showing warning (more than 3k warnings) from other solutions. See below:

filter2.JPG
filter2.JPG (95.2 KiB) Viewed 2205 times

Am I missing something or should this be reported as a bug?

Best, Carlos
Juan-Carlos Sanchez, Stanford University - Law and Economics
jcarlos

Re: On limiting listed Problems to Servoy Active Solution Fi

Postby jcompagner » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:53 pm

The Scope section shouldn't be "On Any element" because that is then really everything
The Servoy Active Solution Filter by default will select "on working set: Window Working Set
And if you would press the Select button you would see there a dialog with also "window working selected" and a list with an selected entry "Servoy Active Solution"
If you would select that entry again the edit button would be enabled and you could even see which projects are selected in that working set (should be the active solution, all its modules and the resource project)
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Re: On limiting listed Problems to Servoy Active Solution Fi

Postby jcarlos » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Excellent! Thank YOU.
Juan-Carlos Sanchez, Stanford University - Law and Economics
jcarlos

Return to Eclipse Environment