Move Servoy project from SVN to Git

Questions and answers regarding the use of eclipse environment as seen in Servoy Developer

Move Servoy project from SVN to Git

Postby deezzub » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:12 pm

How to move an existing Servoy project from SVN to Git. I have installed Git and OpenSSH on a virtual Ubuntu server. On the Windows 7 client pc's I installed Egit (v2.3) in Servoy Developer and MSysGit. I created the SSH keys for the developer on a Windows 7 machine and copied the public keys to the user git ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file on the server. After that I cloned the Servoy project SVN with: "git svn clone" and pushed it from my local machine to the server. That worked great, but ...

...how can I import the complete project, so that Servoy developer recognise the complete project structure including the databases?

For example, I get this problem after a succesful Git cloning.
deezzub

Re: Move Servoy project from SVN to Git

Postby pbakker » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:17 am

Why do you post the same question twice?
pbakker

Re: Move Servoy project from SVN to Git

Postby deezzub » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:37 pm

pbakker wrote:Why do you post the same question twice?

Because this is a general question about moving a Servoy project to Git. The other question was related to a problem where I was unsure if it has something to do with Git, because I found two threads here, where is has something to do with opening the project with a newer Servoy version.
deezzub

Return to Eclipse Environment