PostgreSQL relation does not exist

Questions and answers regarding general SQL and backend databases

PostgreSQL relation does not exist

Postby tom » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:59 pm

Hello

I'm trying to connect to a PostgreSQL-DB, that exists of multiple schemas. In Servoy Developer I'm able to point to all tables, regardless of the schema: I see all the tables and can add the fields as dataProvider.

However, when I try to run my solution, I receive multiple errors in the console:

Code: Select all
Context: FoundSet[Table:sync_queue,Size: 0,CachedRecords: 0,SELECTED INDEX: -1]
ERROR com.servoy.j2db.util.Debug - Kan form data niet ophalen ([i]= Cannot get form data[/i])
ERROR com.servoy.j2db.util.Debug - select sync_queue_id from sync_queue  where completed = ? order by time_changed asc, sync_queue_id asc limit ? parameters: [0 ,type: java.lang.Long, 201 ,type: java.lang.Integer]
ERROR com.servoy.j2db.util.Debug - Onbekende foutcode 100 (= [i]Unknown error 100[/i])
ERROR: relation "sync_queue" does not exist

I've tried to set a new search_path in PostgreSQL, recreating the connection in Servoy, duplicating the database, define the default schema in Servoy (this works, but then I'm missing the other tables in the other schema), update the owner of the schemas/tables... to no avail.

EDIT: All table- and column names are in lowercase.

I still believe this is a PostgreSQL-related problem, rather than a Servoy-problem. However, my colleague who's is working on the exact same project, can connect to the DB on the same server! The only difference is that he's using an older version of the Developer... Strange things.

What am I missing? Anybody can point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Tom
tom

Return to SQL Databases