More than one table node found for table...

Questions and Answers on installation, deployment, management, locking, tranasactions of Servoy Application Server

More than one table node found for table...

Postby jwservoy » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:58 pm

I am getting the warning "[warning] More than one table node found for table tablename in server servername. Nodes will be merged. Solution: solutionname. " when I import a solution to a 5.2.8 app server. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could get rid of this warning?

Thanks in advance
jwservoy

Re: More than one table node found for table...

Postby jcompagner » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:44 am

this just can happen when you have multiply solutions (modules) having calculations, aggregations or table events on the same server/table.
Its just a warning that those will be merged, so that you know that it is a possibility that they did define the same thing (like a calculation..)
Normally the developer will warn you for that so that you can fix that if that would happen.
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby gdurniak » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:51 am

I just got the same warning: "More than one table node found for table plans in server daypart. Nodes will be merged"

it started when I added a Servoy "Calculation" for the table "plans"

Developer now shows the same calculation twice, but if I delete one, they both dissapear

Is there any way to clear this ? I have tried "Clean", and a Restart

greg
File Shoppe
gdurniak

Postby jcompagner » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:26 am

where does it show it twice?
What you can do is really go to the actual file through the navigator and delete one file (that seems a copy of the other?)

In the navigator go to your solution or module and there you will see a "datasources" directory, please clean one of them
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby gdurniak » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:22 pm

The calculation "year_quarter" shows twice when I open the table for editing, and go to the "Calculations" tab

In the Navigator, I did find a "plan_calculations.js", and a "plans_calculations.js", so I now deleted "plan_calculations.js" , which did fix it

but now, in the "Problems" tab, it tells me I have a duplicate UUID on "plan.tbl"

Note: when I converted from Servoy 3 to 6, I did have to rename the "Plan" table to "Plans", since Plan is a keyword, but that was a few weeks ago

it only became a problem when I added a calculated field

the "Quick Fix" offers to assign a new UUID, which could make a mess, or should I just delete "plan.tbl" as well ? There is no "plans.tbl"

greg
File Shoppe
gdurniak

Postby jcompagner » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:45 pm

i think you can also delete that one yes. you could look into the file (and compare it with the other) to see if there is really some stuff into it that you need to keep
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Postby gdurniak » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Plan.tbl was empty, so I deleted it, and the "Problems" are gone

it seems that the ".tbl" files hold the aggregate field definitions, while the ".js" files hold the calculated fields

Simple question: if my solution is messed up in Developer, what is the best way to revert back ? delete it, and re-import the previous .servoy export ?

Does Developer store versions like the Server does ?

greg
File Shoppe
gdurniak

Postby jcompagner » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:49 pm

yes you can revert if you want like that but that will just overwrite everything.
Eclipse has some support for localhistory on files but that is not like the server.
For that you just need to use stuff like SVN. That will have revisions and history, then you can revert to a previous edition.
Johan Compagner
Servoy
jcompagner

Return to Servoy Server