(Strange) error importing solution

Questions and Answers on installation, deployment, management, locking, tranasactions of Servoy Application Server

(Strange) error importing solution

Postby juan.cristobo » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 am

Hi all,

I have 4 solutions in server. When I make changes in a solution, I export and then import it in Server, creating a new realease. Ok. But there's one (and only one) solution that I can't import it!! When I try to import it I receive there error messages:

Code: Select all
[error]   Solution 'RegTime' already exists. Import failed.
[error]   Operation cancelled

I the log I see this message:

Code: Select all
com.servoy.j2db.persistence.RepositoryException: Operation cancelled
       at com.servoy.j2db.server.Zc.Zk.getRootObjectNameForImport(Zk.java:408)
       at com.servoy.j2db.server.Zc.Zdb.Za(Zdb.java:428)
       at com.servoy.j2db.server.Zc.Zdb.importFromJarFile(Zdb.java:63)
       at com.servoy.j2db.server.servlets.ConfigServlet.Zi(ConfigServlet.java:327)
       at com.servoy.j2db.server.servlets.ConfigServlet.service(ConfigServlet.java:1506)
       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
       at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.handleRewrite(RuleChain.java:176)
       at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RuleChain.doRules(RuleChain.java:145)
       at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriter.processRequest(UrlRewriter.java:92)
       at org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:394)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
       at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
       at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:615)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
       at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
       at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:861)
       at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:606)
       at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Perhaps, if I delete the solution and then import it again, I can, but why I receive that error message only with that solution?
Juan
Madrid (Spain)

Servoy 7.4.x - MySQL / SQL Server 2008-2016
Windows 10 Pro
juan.cristobo

Re: (Strange) error importing solution

Postby david » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:19 pm

When we start getting errors like this our default fix is to wipe the repository and reinstall all of the solutions. Occasionally the repository can get out of whack.
David Workman, Kabootit

Everything you need to build great apps with Servoy
david

Postby juan.cristobo » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:27 pm

david wrote:When we start getting errors like this our default fix is to wipe the repository and reinstall all of the solutions. Occasionally the repository can get out of whack.

Wow :cry: :cry: :cry:

If no one gives me a better fix, I'll have to do it.

Thanks, David!
Juan
Madrid (Spain)

Windows 10 Pro
juan.cristobo

Postby juan.cristobo » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:40 pm

I've deleted the solution, restarted the server and imported the solution. It worked, but when I've tried to import the solution again, I receive the same error message.

As David suggested, I'll have to create a new repository and import all my solutions, but it's very annoying... and the problem is only with one solution :?
Juan
Madrid (Spain)

Windows 10 Pro
juan.cristobo

Postby rgansevles » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:42 am

Juan,

Please create a case in the support system with the .servoy file attached so we can investigate this https://support.servoy.com/ .
The repository should never get out of whack.

Rob
Rob Gansevles
Servoy
rgansevles

Return to Servoy Server