Servoy Server MySQL set up.

Questions and Answers on installation, deployment, management, locking, tranasactions of Servoy Application Server

Servoy Server MySQL set up.

Postby ashutoslenka426 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:35 am

Hi All,

I am establishing a servoy Server set up. My Servoy version is 6.1.6 . The database is mysql 5.6.15 . I am using the mysql jdbc driver i.e is mysql-connector-java-5.1.27-bin.
This is the latest . I could successfully import the solution . In the login form , I am retrieving some data from the database . It is showing the data fine . But I could not able to login . There is some problem with the driver file . I was seeing the log issue . There is some jconnector time out issue in the log . Every thing was fine with mysql 5.5.34 . I have tested this in a different server . There I used a older jar file . It was working fine . Please provide some suggestions on this.
AL
ashutoslenka426

Re: Servoy Server MySQL set up.

Postby jcarlos » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:07 pm

You are installing the latest version of both MySQL and connector/j.

What platform are you using, Windows, Linux?
Have you try to connect to MySQL from other UI tools?
Are you installing developer or is this a server installation?
Juan-Carlos Sanchez, Stanford University - Law and Economics
jcarlos

Postby ashutoslenka426 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi Jcarlos,

Thanks for your reply .I am using the latest version of mysql and jconnector . I am using the windows Server 2008 platform . I have tried to connect mysql work bench using the mysql . This is the server installation . Using MYSQL work bench it is working fine . From the MYSQL connector J folder , I have taken the connector jar and placed it in the driver folder.Please provide some suggestion on this.
AL
ashutoslenka426

Postby rgansevles » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:30 am

Ashutos,

If you see data from the mysql db that means that Servoy could use the driver without problems.
If you cannot login in your solution then something must be wrong at solution level.

Rob
Rob Gansevles
Servoy
rgansevles

Return to Servoy Server