Importing Solution Error

Questions and Answers on installation, deployment, management, locking, tranasactions of Servoy Application Server

Re: Importing Solution Error

Postby Andrei Costescu » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Btw you might want to remove the old driver jar from drivers if you want to use only the latest driver for both...
You did not say anything about more error details from the log file or about the catalog/connection URL I asked about.

If that (old) DB server is already successfully in use with new driver for 6 months now... it must be working in most cases.
Andrei Costescu
Servoy
Andrei Costescu

Postby Gordon McLean » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:30 pm

Thank you that is good news at least we can isolate that. I think the next move in that case will be to create a new version of Servoy on another port that I can test this with and to be honest is long overdue, this should match the live version and enable more investigation

Gordon
Gordon McLean
Clickdigital.com
Gordon McLean

Postby Gordon McLean » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Andrei Costescu wrote:Btw you might want to remove the old driver jar from drivers if you want to use only the latest driver for both...
You did not say anything about more error details from the log file or about the catalog/connection URL I asked about.

If that (old) DB server is already successfully in use with new driver for 6 months now... it must be working in most cases.

The old driver is no longer in place there is only the new driver which is current

The error that I can find relating to this database is:
2015-08-10 13:33:28,345 ERROR [http-80-1] com.servoy.j2db.server.Za.Zo - Final get connection failure for server meno_core in 1 times [ ]

...interestingly I would have expected to see more as I had several attempts to install this.
Gordon McLean
Clickdigital.com
Gordon McLean

Postby Andrei Costescu » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Ok. If you find that everything is working on that DB except for import and you have that simple solution + test server that can be used to reproduce it you can always create a case.
Andrei Costescu
Servoy
Andrei Costescu

Postby Gordon McLean » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:42 pm

Thanks Andrei/Robert, I will let you know how this works out, your help is very much appreciated ....
kind regards
Gordon
Gordon McLean
Clickdigital.com
Gordon McLean

Previous

Return to Servoy Server