Import Problem: (object has been moved)

Questions and Answers on installation, deployment, management, locking, tranasactions of Servoy Application Server

Import Problem: (object has been moved)

Postby bcusick » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:59 pm

I'm running 7.4.6, Windows 7, Java 1.8.0_73-b02

When importing a new solution into my repository - I'm getting the errors below. Does anyone know what's going on?

Root object of element btn_continue has changed (object has been moved)
Root object of element loadSolution has changed (object has been moved)
Root object of element solutionInitialize has changed (object has been moved)

Here's the actual server error:
Code: Select all
com.servoy.j2db.persistence.RepositoryException: Root object of element btn_continue has changed (object has been moved)<br/>Root object of element loadSolution has changed (object has been moved)<br/>Root object of element solutionInitialize has changed (object has been moved)<br/>
       at com.servoy.j2db.server.Zc.Zk.checkMovedObjects(Zk.java:510)
       at com.servoy.j2db.server.Zc.Zdb.Za(Zdb.java:96)
       at com.servoy.j2db.server.Zc.Zdb.importFromJarFile(Zdb.java:649)
       at com.servoy.j2db.server.servlets.ConfigServlet.Zi(ConfigServlet.java:3357)
       at com.servoy.j2db.server.servlets.ConfigServlet.service(ConfigServlet.java:1326)
       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:723)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
       at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
       at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:615)
       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
       at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
       at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:861)
       at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:620)
       at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Bob Cusick
bcusick

UPDATED: FIXED. Import Problem: (object has been moved)

Postby bcusick » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:44 pm

In looking at the object that the script was referring to - it was a scope.

I copied all the code in the scope, created a new scope, pasted the code and deleted the existing old scope.

It imported with no problems.
Bob Cusick
bcusick

Re: Import Problem: (object has been moved)

Postby sbutler » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:45 pm

I sometimes get that message when I copy and paste things moving them from one area to another and I forget to clear out the UUID's in the function and variable headers. Servoy seems to track those and doesn't like when they move scopes.
Scott Butler
iTech Professionals, Inc.
SAN Partner

Servoy Consulting & Development
Servoy University- Training Videos
Servoy Components- Plugins, Beans, and Web Components
Servoy Guy- Tips & Resources
ServoyForge- Open Source Components
sbutler
Servoy Expert

Return to Servoy Server