Error executing sql: insert into client_stats

Questions and Answers on installation, deployment, management, locking, tranasactions of Servoy Application Server

Error executing sql: insert into client_stats

Postby dfernandez » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:23 pm

Hello,

I was receiving many error in the log about client_stats so I created the log and client_stats table in the developer and generated the war again, but now I receive that error in the servoy-admin log: Error executing sql: insert into client_stats
com.servoy.j2db.dataprocessing.DataException: Unknown errorCode 100
ERROR: null value in column "pk_id" violates not-null constraint

Error executing sql: insert into client_stats (pk_id, server_ip, server_name, total_clients_running, client_id, start_time, stop_time, extra_info, user_uid) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) with params: [NullValue with type: 4 ,type: com.servoy.j2db.dataprocessing.ValueFactory$NullValue, '10.240.64.4' ,type: java.lang.String, 'diego' ,type: java.lang.String, 1 ,type: java.lang.Integer, '0BAF36AA-6399-44CF-9F7A-9EF64D783860' ,type: java.lang.String, 2023-04-05 21:16:28.365 ,type: java.sql.Timestamp, NullValue with type: 93 ,type: com.servoy.j2db.dataprocessing.ValueFactory$NullValue, 'HMotXMe+qjs70EaF9Pg2sg==' ,type: java.lang.String, NullValue with type: 12 ,type: com.servoy.j2db.dataprocessing.ValueFactory$NullValue]

Any ideas?
dfernandez

Re: Error executing sql: insert into client_stats

Postby rgansevles » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:59 am

Hi,

When you open the clientstats table in Servoy Developer, what sequence type does the pk_id column have?
It should be something like servoy seq

Rob
Rob Gansevles
Servoy
rgansevles

Postby dfernandez » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:29 pm

Hi,

Yes, it was servoy seq. I changed to db identity trying to solve the error but Servoy says that it will not do that change into the database.
dfernandez

Postby rgansevles » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:45 am

Do you get the error in Developer as well or is the client_stats table being filled ok there?

Rob
Rob Gansevles
Servoy
rgansevles

Postby dfernandez » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:26 pm

No. Nothing happens into the Developer.

I solved changing the pk_id Sequence Type to db identity. Deleted the client_stats table in the server and uploaded the war again.

Thank you
dfernandez

Return to Servoy Server