Solutions not visible in the List in Rich Client

Questions, answers, tips and ideas on Servoy Client

Postby ngervasi » Mon May 05, 2008 12:27 pm

pcm wrote:Hi Nicola,

I can't attach my solution because it is live project. I am working on it since Setp. It is not sample project.

Thank you

Well, If you are afraid about confidentiality you shouldn't. The Support System is only accessible to Servoy engineers.
Unfortunately we cannot help you more than this, if you don't want to create a case in the system you can drop a call to Servoy Support or send an email. As a last resource you could take a flight to Holland... :)
Nicola Gervasi
sintpro.com
SAN Partner
ngervasi

Postby pcm » Tue May 06, 2008 7:47 am

Hi Nicola,

Thank's for suport, I like your of Hollands Idea. I will be ur guest :wink:.
The problem is critical. Well!!! i am discussing with my seniors. After that i can think about it.

Thank's once all the people who support. hope always get gr8 support from ur side.
pcm

Postby pcm » Wed May 07, 2008 10:40 am

Hi All,

Thank once again for your help. I got the Solution. Now Smart Client Showing my solution 8) .

Thank you
Prem
pcm

Postby Harjo » Wed May 07, 2008 11:10 am

It would be handy, if you post the solution also! 8)
Harjo Kompagnie
ServoyCamp
Servoy Certified Developer
Servoy Valued Professional
SAN Developer
Harjo

Postby pcm » Wed May 07, 2008 11:19 am

Hi, Harjo

ya i would be :D . I would like to share somthing. which helps me to get solution. I don't it right place or not but i am attching a file. after reading tell me u liked or not.

Thank you
Prem
Attachments
read.txt
(3.45 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
pcm

Postby Harry Catharell » Wed May 07, 2008 12:09 pm

Hi Prem,

Interesting story :lol:

But, I, like Harjo, am interested in what exact circumstance kept your solution from displaying in the open dialogue

Your experience may help many others who come up against this problem by telling us all what the cause was of this

Cheers
Harry
Harry Catharell

Postby pcm » Thu May 08, 2008 6:47 am

Ya why not,

Since i have started my solution. I am always taking a backup before changing something. This habbit saved me.

I think the problem was repository. repository version was conficting. i had two versions first one which was ok and was showing into smart client open solution list and other new version, not showing into smart client. what i did delete all the tables and servoy repository. then import working version then import other version. while importing a dialogs which asks merging or do not merging. i was selected merge, current version. what ever the confilict was removed then it works.

Thank you
Prem
pcm

Previous

Return to Servoy Client